1. Navigate to Dashboard → Appearance → CuckooLove in your WordPress dashboard panel.
2. Click on WooCommerce button.
3. Or click on WooCommerce from CuckooLove theme dropdown menu.
Main WooCommerce settings can be managed using WooCommerce tab in WordPress dashboard, but some theme related settings are managed using CuckooLove theme admin panel. If you haven’t installed WooCommerce plugin, CuckooLove WooCommerce section in theme admin panel will not be displayed. Once you install and activate it, the tabs related to WooCommerce will appear and will be ready to use.
CuckooLove theme just applies the layout and style to WooCommerce plugin and does not affect its functionality in any way, so if you have any questions about WooCommerce itself, please address all your questions to WooCommerce Plugin Support Forum.
WooCommerce link in CuckooLove theme admin panel appears only when WooCommerce plugin is activated.
Before starting to use WooCommerce some important setting adjustments should be made. Remember to setup WooCommerce Image options.
You should set provided image sizes for Catalog Images, Single Product Images and Product Thumbnail Images. It is essential to do this before starting to add your products images. If you set Image Options after you added product images, you may need to regenerate your thumbnails to fit theme layout.
1. Navigate to Dashboard → WooCommerce → Settings in your WordPress dashboard panel.
2. Click on Products tab and scroll down.
3. Enter Catalog Images size 225×225 pixels.
4. Enter 470 pixels width for Single Product Image (image height can be any).
5. Enter Product Thumbnails size 140×140 pixels and click Save button.
Eshop Title & Subtitle
Eshop Title1. Enter a Title that will be displayed in main eShop page. If left blank, default title will be displayed.
Related Products Activation1. Activate Related Products unit and it will be displayed below each product in a single product page.
Related Products Unit Title2. Enter a Title for Related Products Unit or leave it blank and Related Products Unit Title will not be displayed.
Thumbnail Border Size and Color5. Set thumbnail border size and choose border color for the related product thumbnail.
Thumbnail Hover Effect
CuckooLove theme provides you with +650 custom fonts from Google. All these theme fonts can be managed using Theme Fonts section of theme admin panel. Here you can manage only the fonts that are used in WooCommerce.