1. Navigate to Dashboard → Appearance → CuckooLove in your WordPress dashboard panel.
2. Click on Social Media button.
3. Or click on Social Media from CuckooLove theme dropdown menu.
Add links to your Social Media profiles and when activated, social media icons will be displayed in Homepage and Social Media Unit in other pages, in Contact Unit, in Contact Page Templates and in all other pages, above contact unit.
Icons images are created using Font Awesome vector icons; as a result, it allows customizing icons and ensures sharp view on retina displays.
All Other Pages Social Media Unit Background SettingsEdit background settings of all other pages in social media unit. Background for Homepage Social Media unit can be set individually.
Share Your ContentAdd Social Media functionality to your posts and pages, and share your content in the most popular social networks. Choose where you want to share your content, and social media buttons will be displayed in each Blog post and custom Work / Photo post.
Link to Your Social Profiles1. Check this check-box and Social Media unit will be displayed in all other pages above contact unit or above footer and superfooter (if it is used).
2. Add links to your Social Media profiles, and icons will be displayed in Homepage Social Media unit, Contact Unit, and in all other pages Social Media unit.
3. All icons will be arranged in the same sequence as they are displayed here. Change the sequence of the social media icons by dragging them up or down.