1. Navigate to Dashboard → Appearance → CuckooLove in your WordPress dashboard panel.
2. Click on Sidebars button.
3. Or click on Sidebars from CuckooLove theme dropdown menu.
Using Sidebars Tab of the framework you can manage widgetized areas of the theme. CuckooLove theme contains default Main Sidebar which can be set for Single Blog Post, Single Work / Photo Page, Single Team Member / Guest Page, Single Testimonial / Guestbook Entry Page, Single Event Page, Search Result Page and Other Pages. In addition, a user can create an unlimited number of custom sidebars and assign them to any post or page (when default page template is used) individually.
Display Settings1. Set global sidebar alignment.
2. Choose default sidebar for post and pages groups provided below.
Custom Sidebars1. Click Add Sidebar button and new sidebar balow all sidebars will appear.
2. Enter an unique name for each sidebar. After changing sidebar name, all widget settings for this sidebar will be lost.
3. To delete sidebar click Delete Sidebar button.