1. Navigate to Dashboard → Appearance → CuckooLove in your WordPress dashboard panel.
2. Click on Homepage Builder button.
3. Or click on Homepage Builder from CuckooLove theme dropdown menu.
Available Homepage Units
- 3 Columns Unit
- Blog Posts Unit
- Guestbook (Testimonials)
- Guests (Team members)
- HTML Text Unit
- Map Unit
- Page Unit
- Photos Gallery (Works Portfolio)
- Shortcode Unit
- Social Media Unit
- Text Box Unit
- Woo Navigation Bar
- WooCommerce Unit
CuckooLove Homepage Layout consists of fixed elements and floating elements. Fixed elements are arranged in fixed positions and cannot be rearranged, whereas floating elements can be arranged as you wish and added as many as you wish.
Main Slideshow Player at the top of the page with customizable header, Contact unit containing your contact details, Homepage Super Footer and Main Footer at the bottom of the page. Settings of these elements can be edited via theme framework. In addition, if you don’t wanna use fixed Contact Unit, you can build it as page using theme shortcodes and add it anywhere on the homepage using Page Unit.
All other elements that can be added via Homepage Builder are floating. Theme users can change the location of these elements in homepage layout and fully customize their appearance: add custom background or parallax background, change fonts and other details.
3 Columns Unit
Important! Page Unit displays only pages created using Default Template.
1. Enter Unit title;
2. Select Page as unit source;
3. Enter Unit Subtitle if needed;
4. Editable Unit Slug will be generated automatically. It will be used for linking with navigation menus;
5. Select Page from pages dropdown;
6. Edit top and bottom padding of the unit if needed;
7. Set unit background properties.