1. Navigate to Dashboard → Appearance → CuckooLove in your WordPress dashboard panel.
2. Click on Contact Information button.
3. Or click on Contact Information from CuckooLove theme dropdown menu.
The easiest way to manage all your contact information is to use Contact Information section of theme admin panel. Enter your contact details, activate social media icons, manage Google Map settings of the contact unit and configure contact default form.
When activated, Contact Unit with all the information that you’ve entered, will be displayed in Homepage above footer and superfooter, in all other pages in above footer and superfooter. Contact Unit will be also displayed in Contact Page Templates.
If you don’t want to use Contact unit, you can create your own Contact unit structure and layout by using Super Footer feature and theme shortcodes. Superfooter unit can be added to the homepage and all other pages (to all pages at once). In addition, custom superfooter can be set to any post or page individually.
Display SettingsCheck check-boxes if you want Contact Unit to be displayed in Homepage and in All Other Pages.
Note: These settings don’t apply to Contact Page Templates.
Contact Information1. Enter your Address. It will be displayed in Homepage Contact Unit and Contact Unit in All Other Pages including Contact Page Templates.
2. Enter your Phone, Mobile Phone and Fax Numbers. It will be displayed in the Contact Unit and Contact Unit in All Other Pages including Contact Page Templates.
Other Contact Details1. Enter Primary Email Address. It will will be displayed in Contact Unit as your primary contact.
2. Enter Contact Form Email Address. All messages sent using contact form in Contact Unit will be delivered to this email address. If left blank, WordPress administrator’s email address will be used.
3. Enter Website Address and it will be displayed in Contact Unit.
4. Enter welcome message or any other information. Remember, it will be visible in the middle contact unit column only when background map of Contact Unit is disabled.
Social MediaShow or hide Social Media icons of the Contact Unit. Icons will be displayed in Contact Unit below contact information block in the same sequence as they are set in Social Media section of the theme admin panel.
Google Map1. Choose Map Shortcode from the dropdown as map source of the Contact Unit.
2. Enter Map Shortcode. It will be used for embedding the map in Contact Unit. Custom map can be created using an advanced Map Shortcode Plugin.
3. Choose Default Map from the dropdown as the map source of the Contact Unit.
4. Enter your address and Google Map will be displayed in the background of the Contact Unit. For example: “Minster Court, London SE1 7JB, United Kingdom”.
5. Set default map zoom level. Recommended value ranges from 5 to 15. If left blank, default value will be set on 15.